Though established in 2009, Integrita was first mooted in 2003 by a number of founder member firms in Singapore and Malaysia. It aspires to be an international independent multi-disciplinary resource network of accounting, audit, business consulting, corporate secretarial, executive training, finance, human resource, legal, outsourcing and taxation professionals. Integrita is arguably the fastest growing resource network in the Asia Pacific region.
Integrita aims to provide a readily available, well organized, world-wide professional business resource network for corporate and individual clients wishing to extend their operations abroad. Integrita itself does not carry out professional activities. Its principal objective is to provide a common platform for its members to provide services for their clients on an international basis.
To this end the member firms have agreed to pursue a common purpose, the main features of which are to promote and further the exchange of information, particularly relating to tax, finance and legal matters, and to develop compatible working practices. Integrita is thus an administrative link for member firms, which carry out their work under their own responsibility and in accordance with their own national legislation and ethics. Nevertheless, each member draws on the services and resources of the Integrita member firms to better serve their clients and manage their own firms.
Integrita is designed for small to medium size professional firms to create certain economies of scale for service specialization. Our members are among the most dynamic professional firms in each country, convinced that today business is global, and showing their clients through membership in Integrita that they are ready to provide a distinguished national and international service.
Member firms must demonstrate a high level of competence and quality to become a member of Integrita, as the high level of quality and close co-operation between the members ensures a comprehensive worldwide service for clients.
Our mission is to establish and expand a resource network of outstanding professional firms committed to the sharing and cross-fertilization of ideas, information and expertise so as to improve the quality and profitability of their individual practices through client service enhancements. Our key objectives are to:
- Assist members in enhancing their professional expertise.
- Assist members in meeting regulatory and legal requirements.
- Enhance members' ability to manage in a changing environment.
- Enhance members' ability to market their services.
- Facilitate communication and exchange of resources among members.
- Help members boost their profitability.
- Provide referral opportunities for members.
The Integrita logo embodies the following values subscribed by its member firms:
- Our name’s small caps reflects our humble beginnings that continually reminds us to uphold our professionalism but yet remain humble and personable as we strive to be client-centric, and not firm-centric.
- Our professionals routinely aim to think out-of-the-box to derive an appropriate solution for our clients.
- While we continue to challenge ourselves to think out-of-the-box in delivering innovative solutions for our clients, we are totally committed to stand firm on our professional integrity – there are no grey areas.
- The emphasis on Grit – an indomitable spirit – within our name. We understand and empathise with our clients, as we are entrepreneurs too.
Members are committed to
- Provide a professional, prompt and personable service to clients.
- Accept an engagement only if they have sufficient knowledge, skills, experience and capacity to deliver.
- Provide the first consultation session to a prospective client free of charge.
- Negotiate a fair fee for the work to be done and confirm this in a signed Letter of Engagement before commencing work.
- Ensure all work is carried out in an objective, impartial and independent manner.
- Work in the best interests of their client.
- Invoice their fees regularly and not to allow significant fee arrears to build up.
- Nurture high standard of professionalism with regular training, upgrades and research.
- Cultivate ongoing communication and interaction with other Integrita members.
- Maintain open communication channels with enquirers, clients, Integrita members and others.
- Respect client confidentiality as required by their own regulator's rules.
- Not use “Integrita” as part of their organisation's name or web site domain name to avoid any implication that partnership exists between Integrita members. No liability whatsoever may be attributed to or accepted by one Integrita member on behalf of another for any negligence claim or public liability.
- Adhere to the Rules governing the usage of the Integrita name and logo.
Integrita itself does not carry out professional activities. Its principal objective is to provide a common networking platform for its members to pursue a common purpose, the main features of which are to promote and further the exchange of information and resources and to develop compatible working practices.
Integrita is thus an administrative link for member firms, which carry out their work under their own responsibility and in accordance with their own national legislation and ethics.
Thus, in no event shall Integrita, our employees, officers or directors be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages, or for any loss of profits or revenue, arising from the conduct of our member firms; regardless of whether we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.